Tuesday 31 January 2012

Attn: Friend,

Dear friend,

I have a profitable business for you: Our Company is in search of a legal chemical for animal drug and this chemical is only produced in India. I contacted you regarding our company urgent need for a supplier of this medicinal liquid exported from your country. These liquid are locally preserved for medicinal purposes. Our company makes most of our day to day use of this locally preserved medicine.

These medicines are sourced and sold in your country at the rate of $12,600 US dollars per gallon while our company buys at the rate of $31,999 US dollars per one gallon from the former supplier (DECEASED MIDDLE MAN) in each gallon contains 5 litres

After the sudden death of the former supplier (middle man) my director is very much in-need of another supplier of this product. Meanwhile nobody in the company knows the source of these materials except the former supplier and me. I kept this information to myself due to my personal interest in this business opportunity.

I intend to establish a mutual business relationship with a company or an individual in India whom I can buy this product and sale to my director as a local seller (middle man). This person will take orders and supply these directly to our company at a high rate then we will share the profit after deducting his/her expenses.

You and I can explore this business opportunity since my director is not aware of the source and original selling price in India. If you can buy this product from the local seller and supply to my director, I will give you the contact detail of the local dealer in your country and also give you the contact of my director as well and also I would like to know how we will be sharing the profits that you will be earning from my director.
My director will be needing 50-80 gallon/cartons and in each cartons/gallon will fetch us a profit of over $19,300 multiplied by over 50 gallons/cartons that my director is going to purchase from you and from there you will know how much profit that we are going to make from the transaction.

If the percentage you offer is good by me, I will proceed to give you the contact of the local dealers in your country and that of our company in Aberdeen Scotland so that our company can buy directly from you. No risk or credits is involved.
This will be a long term business relationship that will not affect your present occupation.

If you are interested please reply to my personal email address peterconsultant185@vip.se.com with your following.

1). Your Full Name
2). Office Address or Residence Address
3). Your Age and Contact No

On receipt of your positive response, I will give you more information. Hope to read from you soon.

Sincerely,
MR. ABRAHAM PETER
peterconsultant185@vip.se.com

No comments:

Post a Comment